Chào mừng đến với Hội những người yêu thích Sam Sung Việt Nam.
  • Login:
Trang 17 của 63 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 7151617181927 ... CuốiCuối
Kết quả 161 đến 170 của 630
    Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Dark lover
    Yes may be u have create a new slot thats all free some memory. Dont install to the default slot 1 do understand.
    I font think so android version matters. If it is not bootbale the solution is mbtools to boot to the promary rom cheers
    Ok thnx guys for your response i will try it out again with a different slot and see if it works

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2015
    Bài viết
    I tried everything to install this rom in my Note 3 SM-N9005. I tried to flash it with both TPRW and CWM, I tried it with Bootloader and baseband that worked for others, I tried flashing dalvik and cache after installing the rom, I did everything that is possible to do. The result my device stuck on the initial boot screen and not even going to the samsumg logo of edge 7 samsung logo. I doubled checked md5 of the rom for a faulty download but its ok! My previous installed rom is Phronesis 6.2 of which I have a NAND backup and I can always go back. Please help me to get rid of the messy coding of Phronesis. Help me find a way to install this rom on my device!!!

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi katsj
    I tried everything to install this rom in my Note 3 SM-N9005. I tried to flash it with both TPRW and CWM, I tried it with Bootloader and baseband that worked for others, I tried flashing dalvik and cache after installing the rom, I did everything that is possible to do. The result my device stuck on the initial boot screen and not even going to the samsumg logo of edge 7 samsung logo. I doubled checked md5 of the rom for a faulty download but its ok! My previous installed rom is Phronesis 6.2 of which I have a NAND backup and I can always go back. Please help me to get rid of the messy coding of Phronesis. Help me find a way to install this rom on my device!!!
    Well how long does it takes the aroma to install the rom it should be more than 10 sec if it is less than that thats mean something wrong with downloaded file the link in google drive worked for me. Try downloading again and install as primary rom

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2016
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Dark lover
    Well how long does it takes the aroma to install the rom it should be more than 10 sec if it is less than that thats mean something wrong with downloaded file the link in google drive worked for me. Try downloading again and install as primary rom
    I tried all downloads and checked md5
    so it's not a faulty download. But what do you mean install it as my primary ROM? How do I do that?

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi katsj
    Bootloader is N9005XXUGBPB2 and
    Baseband is N9005XXUGBPB1
    What supersu version you use ?

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi katsj
    Are you using dualboot pather????if so then you better don,t flash it with that coz i am also facing that problem but its working fine as primary rom.

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi fawltytower66
    What supersu version you use ?
    The beta version that is given in this forum

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi wajidhsn69
    Are you using dualboot pather????if so then you better don,t flash it with that coz i am also facing that problem but its working fine as primary rom.

I am not using dual boot or anything like that.

Ngày tham gia
    Dec 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi katsj
    The beta version that is given in this forum
    Then try flashing rom and don,t flash supersu if it boots fine then flash supersu maybe it will work this ways i was also falshed supersu after first boot

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi katsj
    I tried all downloads and checked md5
    so it's not a faulty download. But what do you mean install it as my primary ROM? How do I do that?
    Try flash temasek cm13 let it boot and settle then reboot into recovery wipe 4 times then install rom and let it boot then after it boots go to recovery and install supersu 2.68 flash it then reboot DON'T LET TWRP INSTALL ROOT when it says your device isn't rooted just press don't install and you should be ok

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •